We’re now in our 4th year as a wedding venue, and we’re still offering some unbelievable rates with so much included at no additional cost! One such example, included in all our in-season weddings, is our stately 40’x50′ frame tent complete with dimmable white, string, Edison-style tent lighting to ensure your guests’ comfort! Check out our wedding gallery to see our many ceremony and reception spaces!
WEDDINGS/VOW RENEWALS & RECEPTIONS:
Although we offer flexibility, our typical package for the day from 8 AM to 11 PM includes:
- Setup/prep/rehearsal time the day before and cleanout time the day after
- Use of our 200+ year old mansion full of history on 13 park-like acres with mature trees, brick and stone walls and walkways as well as a courtyard for plenty of beautiful photo ops
- Separate prep areas: two different bridal suites to choose from as well as the Gentlemen’s Quarters: a vintage feeling game room for the guys to prep and hang out; Both rooms are equipped with their own bathrooms and plenty of mirrors
- An indoor banquet area (sun room) for up to 60 with additional adjoining rooms for receptions in the lower portion of the mansion for up to 125 with additional prep
- Outdoor wedding space for 300+ with additional charges for more chairs, additional tent(s), etc
- Plenty of parking with numerous entry/exit points
- Use of the grounds and additional rooms as available for wedding photos
- Discounted rates on guest rooms once available – STAY TUNED!
- Round and rectangular tables (ask for full breakdown) & 150 white resin garden chairs – additional rentals may be needed for larger groups
- Although we have some great preferred vendors, we will work with your planner, caterer, florist, photographer, band, DJ etc of choice (currently no additional charge for non-preferred vendors )
- ADDITIONAL COSTS: additional tents, different wedding chairs (ex. Chiavaris), rustic & vintage props such as suitcases, trunks, furniture, crates, barrels, etc, and linens ($10 unpressed/$20 pressed)
For more information please contact Meagan at 304-279-7898 or email@example.com.